So, I am a mom, but I’m also an adult lady girl. Because of this, I thought I’d whip up a post about all of the things that make me really happy. After I post this I’m going to think of all of the things that I forgot and I’m going to panic.
Below is a list:
- Vanderpump Rules
- Real Housewives of Fillintheblank (NYC is the best, but I really love them all)
- Bravo! in general
- Face masks. This is my new thing. I love them intensely. They make me feel like I’m going to come out as a newborn baby again. Check out my recent fav here.
- Silk Pajamas
- Silk Pillowcases
- Baby Foot Peels
- WINE (Some of my favs are from small vineyards I’ve visited: Salvestrin, Fortunati, Venge, etc. etc. )
- Protein Shakes (Who am I?). I’m currently drinking the koolaid (get it) of Kelly Leveque. Not all of it. Basically I just started getting smoothie recipes from her book #BodyLove. Her instagram stories make me hungry and I’ve brainwashed myself into thinking I love ground flaxseed.
- True Crime. I like all of the things. The short-list includes podcasts (think Serial, Up and Vanished, Accused, Finding Tammy Jo…. I could go on.) I’m real into Cold Justice on Netflix. I think I was a serial killer in a previous life.
- Riverdale. If you don’t love #jughead, I don’t love you. Season one is on Netflix. You’re welcome.
- Ordering makeup at 11:00pm because of this woman. She’s my current Kryptonite. The Beauty Bureau. I apologize to your bank account already.